Register for customized Mind Training now so that you can Wire for Wellbeing - all from the comfort of your own home!
Email John to receive one-on-one mind training for greater wellbeing
John will work with you to select the best time-slots for training. Once this is confirmed, you'll be sent a link to purchase your training hours.
As there is a large demand for Johns training, if you would like to pre-pay for training hours (available time-slots will still need to be worked out with John), you may do so by clicking the button below this form.
Otherwise, please fill out the form below and John will respond directly to you so that you may wire for wellbeing.
Note: As many of you already know, being a full-time grandfather, husband, and step-dad is a wonderful, yet ever-changing life. As a result, it's difficult to post a "set schedule."
If are certain you wish to train with John, feel free to pre-pay for training hours now. John will email you to coordinate a mutually agreeable time-slot(s).
If you have already filled out the form, and via email with John, have agreed upon upon areas of emphasis, and time-slots for training, please use the button to the right to purchase agreed upon number of hours of training.
WHAT YOU GET
- Professional one-on-one instruction that is customized to meed your particular challenges & goals
- Live, Guided Meditations, with an option to obtain meditation recordings
- Access a professional instructor to answer questions about daily challenges, and how to apply the training to become more resilient and empowered!
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN
IYou will learn mindsets (this is the "cognitive" part) and skill-sets (this is the practice/"training" part) to empower you to wire your brain (and your heart!) for greater wellbeing, which will empower you to be more effective in every area of your life.
- 1. Cultivate greater mental stability & clarity:
- 2. Activate and strengthen resilience
- 3. Engage in self-compassion:
- 4. Dismantle narrow/limiting views about "others"
- 5. Activate gratitude, and extend affection towards others
- 6. Deepen empathy & engage in compassion (while reducing the dangers of "burnout"/ becoming overwhelmed by the suffering of others)
- 7. Strengthen emotional and social intelligence
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
John and his wife Roxy were the founders of and senior instructors for Living Heart+Mind, an online platform launched in 2015 to provide the world’s first 8-week online CBCT® (Cognitively-Based Compassion Training) course. CBCT® was developed by Geshe Lobsang Tenzin Negi, PhD, the co-founder and Director of the Emory-Tibet Partnership (ETP). John also received Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence (MBEI) training from Fleet Maull, Ph.D., founder of the Prison Mindfulness Institute and a longtime student of Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche.
IN GREATER DETAIL-
When you "Wire for Wellbeing" you can...
- Cultivate greater mental stability & clarity: Being able to "stay with" your chosen course through life is critical for personal stability, family dynamics, & workplace performance.
- Activate and strengthen resilience: by gaining insight into the nature of our mental experiences, we can use stability of mind to not chase after every impulse, or rush away from every discomfort, both of which can erode wellbeing.
- Engage in self-compassion: Not "feeling sorry" for ourselves, self-compassion, is about the power to turn away from negative habits, and committing to activities which concretely move us toward lives of integrity, leadership, courage, kindness, and compassion.
- Dismantle narrow/limiting views about "others": placing people into limiting categories of "friend, stranger, or enemy," limits opportunities for collaboration, healing, and positive growth. You will cultivate a more wise/inclusive perspective, one which recognizes our common humanity.
- Activate gratitude, and extend affection towards others: Feeling more "connected" with others paves the way for recognizing how we benefit from others (and in turn recognize our own value), in this truly interdependent world.
- Deepen empathy & engage in compassion (while reducing the dangers of "burnout"/ becoming overwhelmed by the suffering of others): as with family and friends, gratitude and affection for a wider circle of people occurs with deepened empathy, empowering us to authentically care for others, supported by the earlier stages of CBCT.
- Strengthen emotional and social intelligence - both of which many leaders agree are greater indicators of long-term success than even I.Q.